EOI - Temporary Medical Receptionist Roles
Perth, WA 6000
Immediate start > Medical Receptionist opportunities in Perth Metro > Variety of opportunities in Specialist Practice or General Practice
- Immediate start
- Medical Receptionist opportunities in Perth Metro
- Variety of opportunities in Specialist Practice or General Practice
The AMA (WA) is the largest independent professional organisation for medical practitioners and medical students in the State. We work closely with the medical industry to source quality candidates for their practices.
We are looking for experienced candidates who demonstrate a high level of medical administration support within Specialist Practices or General Practices.
Our assignments are temporary opportunities, which range in duration from short-term to longer term assignments and will be offered on a temporary hourly rate.
- Demonstrated reception and/or secretarial experience in a medical practice
- Excellent computer skills including medical practice software (Genie is highly regarded)
- A working knowledge of medical billing procedures and the ability to process Medicare and other payments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Mature and sensitive approach when dealing with the patients